I love this pooch

I love this pooch
Lola, My Showgirl

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

No autographs please!

I figured I'd give the old blogspot an update since it's been a while since I've posted anything. 

Soooo between the last post and now there have been significant changes to my lifestyle.  I've been traveling out of town like a crazy maniac and haven't had a full week at home since February.  I'm feeling a major case of Disneyland Mom syndrome with my little Lola.  Every time I come home I spoil the mess out of the bebie, but feel so guilty when I have to leave again.  She's been doing some really naughty things lately too which makes me think its affecting her too.  pout.

Back in February, the single week that I was at home, I was picked to be in a Ford Ecoboost commercial.  Such a cool experience!  We drove around a race track in N. GA and was able to do all of these agility exercises with the cars.  I'd say the most fun was when we had to stop at a set of cones, gas it, then when we passed a second set of cones, slam the brake.  Wheeeee!  So the commercial aired in late March and its been fun hearing from people who I haven't talked to in years saying they've seen it.  Another fun thing is being able to go to the mailbox and getting royalty checks.  Cha-ching!  I'm secretly hoping a producer or someone sees it and says, "I want her!"  to be the next star in my (insert movie, commercial, video, whatever).  "Honda needs to step up their game."

All for now.

Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment