I love this pooch

I love this pooch
Lola, My Showgirl

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Biggest Loser? Nah I'm the biggest winner winner chicken dinner!

So I'm not really sure why I decided to do this, but I joined up with the biggest loser competition at work. The first weigh in was funny-me standing on a scale with my steel toe boots, heavy winter jacket with stuff shoved in my pockets. Since that day I've been hitting the gymbo everyother day and eating way better. I'm gonna make these ladies work if they're gonna try and beat me! Muwahahah! More than anything I want better back divots---yea those on your lower back/above your butt. mmhm yea git r done.

(clearly I'm slacking on my posting ideas, but needed to keep up with my weekly blog post aka New Yrs resolution)

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment